SEC UK series of HXC - Pure Lead (TPPL) Batteries
The HXC Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) range of Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) Cells and monoblocs are designed to meet the challenging demands of unreliable grid applications. They benefit from state-of-the-art Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) technology platform. The fast recharge and high reliability makes it the perfect solution for challenging operating conditions in a network of poor grid stability where there is a high risk of uncontrolled partial state of charge (PSoC) operation.
Summary of HXC Battery Range
The high cyclability and it’s ability to operate in uncontrolled PSoC conditions, where ambient temperature can often be high, provides the operator benefits in terms of low total cost of ownership (TCO). It also has the benefit of resilience against deep discharge. A selection of bespoke racking solutions are available ranging from economic tubular steel designs to premium modular specifications approved for Seismic Zone 4 installations – cell capacity ranging from 92 to 900 Ah.
- Wide Ah range of 2V cells and 12V monoblocs
- TPPL Technology - high energy density
- Front and top terminal orientations for installation flexibility
- Exceptional fast charge acceptance ability
- Deep discharge recovery
- Long design life
- Up to 2-year shelf life
- Low total cost of ownership
- Flame retardant case and lid
- Excellent cyclic performance
- Resilient to harsh environments