SEC UK series of - HFP - FLAT PLATE 2 - Volt Cell Batteries
SEC UK HFP 2-volt cell batteries are constructed using AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology, featuring heavy duty lead calcium plates technology, giving Long Float Life performance, excellent cycling ability and a wide temperature working profile. This makes it the market leading range for all large capacity standby installations.
Summary of HFP Battery Range
The 2V series is available in a wide range of capacities, with a choice of standard or V0 rated flame retardant tough ABS cases. The cells when used in Float-applications have a design life of >15 years. Cell capacity ranging from 100 to 3000Ah.
Typically used in UPS, DC Power back-up, Marine and Solar applications. The cases are made from polymer plastic ABS material with 2 or 4 terminals, depending on the cell capacity.
A selection of bespoke racking solutions are available ranging from economic tubular steel designs to premium modular specifications approved for Seismic Zone 4 installations.
- Capacity 100 Ah to 3000 Ah at 10 hour rate
- Virgin lead is used to make plates and paste alloy for long life
- Copper alloy terminal insert for low resistance
- Solid ABS jar and covers (UL94V-0 Flame Retardant available)
- Strong gravity casted grids for long life
- Designed for Critical Telecom Application > 15 year design life
- UL recognised, IEC60896-21 Certified, IATA Approved for Air Freight