SEC UK series of HDC High Deep Cycle/High Cyclic AGM batteries
The SEC UK AGM battery is a premium product in the mainstream VRLA monobloc market. Special alloy plates mean a long float life product with a renowned cyclic ability. Add in great high rate performance and you have a product that consistently outperforms the competition.
Summary of HDC Battery Range
Our HDC series are AGM Batteries that have been designed for cyclic applications, whilst maintaining all the added advantages of starved electrolyte” technology; fast charging, very low gassing, wide temperature range, high capacity per mono bloc, can be operated in any orientation and is offering a Design Life of up to 10 years at 20°C.
- Double cycle life when compared to standard AGM batteries and durability for deep-discharge
- Absorbed glass matt (AGM) technology assures no free electrolyte
- Low self-discharge rate for long shelf life
- Modern construction to improve service life
- High gas recombination efficiency
- High tin calcium alloy
- IATA approved for Air Freight
- Used in any orientation
- Screw down terminals